Are you ready?!?!?!?

0 comments
Avalyn Apparel is here!!! I am so excited to be teaming up with Studio Audrey to host the first EVER Trunk Show! Here is just a very small taste of the types of items that you can get your hands on!!











Interested in seeing more of the fabulous things Avalyn Apparel has to offer? Subscribe to this blog and I will be adding more sneak peaks of some of the apparel that will be offered at the trunk show!

Become a fan on facebook to find out all of the latest and greatest information about Avalyn Apparel. 

I would like to formally invite you to my first ever trunk show! The show will be held on May 18th at Studio Audrey in Lousiville, KY. The address is 1860 Mellwood Ave and the trunk show will be held from 11am until about 2pm. During the trunk show you will be able to see apparel that is avaiable to purchase. You will also be able to place orders if you are needing something in a size that I do not have with me. Are you looking for a one of a kind or a custom piece designed specifically for the special little lady in your life? I've got that covered! I offer a one on one service with my clients to create exactly what they are looking for!

So what are you waiting for? Join us for this wonderful event!!! Click on the button below and fill out the form! Spots are limited so reserve yours today!!!



In addition to spending the afternoon browsing through designs I offer, we will have snacks and beverages and....GIVEAWAYS!!!! Studio Audrey and Avalyn Apparel will be offering AMAZING giveaways the day of the trunk show! You do not want to miss out on this! (details coming soon!)

Spread the word about the first ever Avalyn Apparel Trunk Show! On the form linked above there is a spot for "referred by". Refer all of your friends and family. The guest with the MOST "referred by's" is going to win a a piece from the first ever Avalyn Apparel collection!!!! (to qualify, the people who were referred by you must be in attendence at the trunk show)

I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you! Check back often for updates and if you can not make the trunk show hosted by Studio Audrey but are interested in hosting your own you can find information out here!!!!

I hope that you are as excited about this as I am!!!



Rebecca
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment