The French Sisters

0 comments
Happy Hump Day!!!

Tonight I am going to be previewing a delicious little number. One of the things that I strive for when choosing patterns is the versatility of the piece. You will find this pinafore style top is nothing short of that....

I would like to introduce you to the French sisters....they are both wearing the exact same piece....one sister is a size 7 and one sister is a size 4...imagine how much wear you will be able to get out of this little number! Brace yourself for this one!!!!


This is Little Sister French. Dontcha just LOVE LOVE LOVE those pig tails?!?!!? (eek to die for!!!) She is wearing my Perfect Pinafore as a dress. 




Now on to Big Sis French who wears a size 7. Remember, this is the EXACT same dress. No alterations were made. This piece fit both girls perfectly and gives two different looks! 





Can you see how scrumptious the Perfect Pinafore is? It can be worn for years....worn through several different seasons....can be passed down from one sister to the next! Not only will you get plenty of wear out of this, it can be made reversible!!! WHAT!!!??? Two different looks, can be worn all year round, and can be worn through several different sizes!!! What more could you ask for?

I want to thank the French's for coming to the photo shoot at Studio Audrey! These sisters were so much fun to work with and had such different personalities! They were troopers and bared the slightly windy and chilly weather and had a crazy lady (me) trying to get them to do crazy poses...not sure what I am talking about...please scroll up and check out the second picture....photography has never been my forte and I don't see that it ever will....that's why I leave that to the professionals!

Interested in ordering the Perfect Pinafore? If you are wanting the exact piece that is shown in the pictures above it is a One Of A Kind...that means it will NEVER be duplicated. It was made in a size 7 but as explained above it can be worn by a child that is as small as a size 4 as well. The Perfect Pinafore can be made in sizes 2T up to a size 8. Please feel free to comment on this blog post or you can email me at avalynapparel@yahoo.com

If you love the style I can make this in any print you can imagine, simply contact me for details!

I hope that you have had a wonderful Wednesday...it's been a barmy kind of day here....hopefully your hump day was no where near as crazy and misdirected as mine was!!!

xoxoxoxo
~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment