Fall Modeling Shoot

0 comments
Happy Monday!!!

Avalyn Apparel is teaming up with Melissa g Photography in search for models for a fall photo shoot! 



Our model search is only open for a few more days so get your entry in! Please email all pictures to melissagphoto@gmail.com.

Specific dates have not yet been determined but the shoot will be held at the end of August!

This photo shoot is a great opportunity to check out my fall designs, get some great pictures, and be able to buy the very first pieces of my fall line at discounted prices!

Want to see what Melissa and I have been working on? Keep scrolling down! See something you like and would like to order please feel free to email me at avalynapparel@yahoo.com!









As always, if you see anything that you would like to order please feel free to contact me! 

I have been so excited to be working on my fall line the past few weeks and I can't wait to see all of the model submissions! 

I hope that you all have a wonderful week and please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns!

xoxoxox
~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment